Hello Lincoln Theatre Members and Friends,
COVID-19 Update 3/27/2020 -
Your health and safety are our top priorities when you visit the Lincoln. As we closely monitor the daily changes to the response of COVID-19 in Washington State, we will continue to keep you informed about what the Lincoln Theatre Center Foundation is doing to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. Pardon our numerous updates as the situation changes daily.
Based on recommendations by Governor Inslee, the Skagit County Health Department, and our concern for the Health and Safety of our patrons, staff, volunteers, and our community as a whole at this time we are cancelling or rescheduling all events through May 13.
The Lincoln Theatre Center Foundation is facing a major financial loss as a result of COVID-19 related postponements and cancellations that could go on for months, and we need your help. Please consider the following choices for rescheduled or canceled performances:
- Credit towards a future performance
- Credit towards a Lincoln Theatre Membership
- Credit towards a Tax-Deductible Donation
- A full refund
Please consider making a gift to help support our mission through these challenging times:
If you have tickets to upcoming shows, please keep them as they will be valid for rescheduled dates. For cancelled shows, our box office will reach out to ticket holders with options including theatre credit good for future performances and refunds.
For a list of cancelled or rescheduled performances click here.
- All performances of The Music Man (CANCELLED)
- Finding Home: A Foster Youth Story (RESCHEDULED for May 28)
- All upcoming broadcasts of The MET: Live in HD Season (CANCELLED)
- Marty Stuart and his Fabulous Superlatives April 15 (RESCHEDULED for October 16)
- Skagit Valley Drag Show - April 18 (RESCHEDULED for September 19)
- Día del Niño - April 25 (RESCHEDULED for June 13)
- Lincoln Theatre's 94th Anniversary Silent Film - April 25 (POSTPONED – New Date Pending)
- NT Live: Cyrano de Bergerac - April 26 (POSTPONED – New Date Pending)
- Enormous: The Gorge Story - April 28 (POSTPONED – New Date Pending)
- Full Draw Film Tour 2020 - April 29 (RESCHEDULED for August 12)
- Skagit Jazz Night Night - May 1 (POSTPONED – New Date Pending)
- Good Lovelies - May 2 (RESCHEDULED for January 23 2020)
- NT Live: The Welkin - June 7 (CANCELLED)
THANK YOU in advance for your patience as our staff works to confirm rescheduled shows and inform patrons. Please hold off on calling our box office through March 30 to give us time to contact patrons in show calendar order. Our box office staff are working remotely and answering emails/voicemails as soon as possible. The best way to reach us is via email@example.com.
Our staff began processing all transactions for TAG's production of Monday, March 16 via email and telephone. We will not be issuing refunds in person at the box office.Volunteer Box Officers have been told to stay at home! If you paid with a credit card we will issue a refund in the full amount to that card and an email receipt will be generated. Checks will be issued on a weekly basis to all patrons who paid by cash or check. If you donate your tickets a receipt will be issued at the end of the process.
Our mission, being a community connected by culture, cannot happen in a vacuum. We're incredibly proud of the place the Lincoln Theatre Center Foundation holds within this community and our first priority will always be the health and safety of our staff, customers, artists, and volunteers.
Thank you for your ongoing support of the Lincoln.
Executive Director, Lincoln Theatre Center Foundation
Be Safe – Be Kind – Stay Positive!