The Lincoln Theatre Center Foundation (LTCF) is committed to creating a theatre that holds anti-racism and anti-bias as core values and strives to reflect the community’s needs for diversity, inclusion, and equality as well as educating the community about diversity, inclusion & equality to broaden awareness on the importance of these issues as reflected in cinematic and performing arts.
We commit ourselves to confronting and dismantling the systemic racism in our structures and operations, as well as in the industry at large.
We are in the process of analyzing every aspect of our complicity in order to develop actionable steps forward.
We owe this to the volunteers, artists, crew, board and staff, who give so much of themselves for our benefit, as well as to the community we are here to serve.
We need to do better. We intend to do so. And we thank you for your support of our mission.
- is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment where all board members, staff, volunteers, and members feel respected and valued regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation or identity, disability, education, or any other bias
- is committed to being nondiscriminatory and providing equal opportunities for employment, volunteering, and advancement in all areas of our work
- respects the value that diverse life experiences bring to our board and leadership and we strive to listen to their views and give them value
- is committed to modeling diversity, inclusion, and equity and maintaining fair and equal treatment for all
- strives to present programming and events that reflect Skagit County and surrounding communities
- strives to develop and hold events to engage youth and their families.
This statement is a living document, subject to change as our organization and membership evolve.