BOX OFFICE HOURS: Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, as well as two hours prior to live advanced ticketed events and one hour prior to films and broadcasts.
BOX OFFICE: 313 W Kincaid St, Mount Vernon 360-336-8955
The Lincoln Theatre's Box Office is located around the corner from the lobby, at 313 Kincaid Street. It also serves as the video rental library with an ever changing selection of new and classic films. Please note that ticketing fees are waived if purchased in person at our Box Office during normal box office hours.
Box Office Policies:
- All Sales Final. Exchanges are only allowed within a performance run. Please check your order thoroughly before making your purchase. Tickets can be donated back to the Theatre at least 24 hours before the show as a tax deductable contribution. Lincoln Theatre Members can receive credit for a Lincoln presentation.
- No refunds except for cancelled performances
- Film and Broadcast tickets available at the door 45 minutes before the first screening of the day and in advance through our Ticket Office
- Live event tickets available at the door 2 hours before show time
- $2 exchange fee per order for different dates or times within the same performance run only
- $1 service fee to mail tickets - no charge for will call or print-at-home
- $2 Preservation fee per ticket included (not added) in ticket price
- $1 fee per ticket (up to $4) added to ticket price for all advanced ticketed events
- $2 fee per order for all advanced ticketed events
- Maximum $5 fee per any one order
- Fees apply to online, telephone and "at-the-door" sales. No fees (except exchanges and mailing) if purchased in person at our Ticket Office during normal business hours (9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday).
- Ticket required for each seat occupied
- Senior: 62+
- Child: 12 and under
- Student: Any age with valid student ID
- No combined discounts
Advanced tickets for most live events will be available for purchase online
by clicking here
Please Have Valid ID for Will Call
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available through the Box Office on a first come first served basis. The Theatre is not equipped with elevators or escalators.
- Complimentary assisted listening devices or earplugs can be picked up at the Box Office.
- All services are subject to availability.