Lincoln Theatre Center Foundation Covid Safety Update
AS OF MAY 4, 2022
Vaccines and masks are recommended but not required.
Certain events may have different policies -- please check the event page or contact us if you have any questions.
ZIMFEST June 24-26 is requiring proof of vaccination or negative COVID test, and masking for entry.
Lincoln Theatre Center Foundation board and staff are continually assessing the changing guidelines, local government updates, and artist contracts. As such, all COVID Health & Safety protocols are subject to change. Please check our website for the most up to date information before attending performances and events.
LINCOLN THEATRE'S HEALTH & SAFETY PRACTICES
We care deeply about the health and safety of our patrons, artists, staff, volunteers, and community. As such, we have been working with State and Local Health Officials, our Board of Directors, Members, and Performers to enact policies with the goal of keeping everyone safe.
- Our Front-of-House staff and Volunteers fully vaccinated.
- Restrooms and high-touch surfaces are cleaned frequently.
- Our lobby has been re-designed to improve the flow of patrons entering and exiting.
- Our HVAC ventilation is fully open 24/7 with new MERV filters.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the theatre..
- We recommend purchasing tickets online.
- Please do not enter the Lincoln Theatre if you are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.
- Ticket holders that are unable to comply with the above COVID-19 protocols will be given a full refund upon request prior to the event. No refunds will be issued after the performance.
Our mission -- being a community connected by culture -- cannot happen in a vacuum. We're incredibly proud of the place the Lincoln Theatre Center Foundation holds within this community and our first priority will always be the health and safety of our staff, customers, artists, and volunteers. Thank you for your ongoing support of the Lincoln.
Executive Director, Lincoln Theatre Center Foundation