To attend an event at the Lincoln Theatre, all patrons are required to provide a valid photo ID along with proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. Patrons under the age of 5 are exempt from these requirements so long as they are with fully vaccinated adults.
- All Patrons 5 and older are required to wear face coverings when not actively eating or drinking.
- Patrons under the age of 18 are not required to provide photo ID if they are accompanied by adults.
- Ticket holders should notify all members of their party of these requirements.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 360.336.8955.
PROOF OF FULL COVID-19 VACCINATION
- In order to be considered fully vaccinated, a patron must have received either both doses of a double-dose vaccine (e.g. Moderna or Pfizer) or one dose of a single-dose vaccine (e.g. Johnson & Johnson).
- A patron is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their final dose of vaccine.
- Valid documents include:
- the patron's vaccination card
- a photo of the patron's vaccination card, either presented as a separate document or on a phone or other electronic device
- documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record, such as MyIR.
LINCOLN THEATRE'S HEALTH & SAFETY PRACTICES
We care deeply about the health and safety of our patrons, artists, staff, volunteers, and community. As such, we have been working with State and Local Health Officials, our Board of Directors, Members, and Performers to enact policies with the goal of keeping everyone safe.
- All staff, volunteers, and patrons age 5 and older are required to wear masks inside the Lincoln Theatre, except while actively eating or drinking.
- Our Front-of-House staff and Volunteers fully vaccinated.
- Restrooms and high-touch surfaces are cleaned frequently.
- Our lobby has been re-designed to improve the flow of patrons entering and exiting.
- Our HVAC ventilation is fully open 24/7 with new MERV filters.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the theatre..
- We recommend purchasing tickets online.
- Please do not enter the Lincoln Theatre if you are experiencing any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.
- Ticket holders that are unable to comply with the above COVID-19 protocols will be given a full refund upon request prior to the event. No refunds will be issued after the performance.
Our mission -- being a community connected by culture -- cannot happen in a vacuum. We're incredibly proud of the place the Lincoln Theatre Center Foundation holds within this community and our first priority will always be the health and safety of our staff, customers, artists, and volunteers. Thank you for your ongoing support of the Lincoln.
Executive Director, Lincoln Theatre Center Foundation
Be Safe – Be Kind – Stay Positive - Get Vaccinated!