QUARANTINE CINEMA OFFERING
AVAILABLE STARTING AUGUST 7
November 1999: 67-year-old Trond (Stellan Skarsgård), lives in self-imposed isolation and looks forward to welcoming in the new millennium alone. As winter arrives he meets one of his few neighbors, Lars (Bjørn Floberg), and realizes he knew him back in
the summer of 1948. 1948 – the year Trond turned 15. The summer Trond grew up. OUT STEALING HORSES is based on the bestselling novel by Norwegian author Per Petterson, which received several important international awards and was included in The
New York Times ’10 Best Books of 2007 (Fiction)’. Petterson’s novels have been translated into more than 50 languages.
Immediately following the film there will be a pre-recorded discussion between Stellan Skarsgard and director Hans Peter Moller. This conversation is exclusive to virtual cinema and in-theater engagements.
"A hugely accomplished meditation on life, guilt and responsibility." - Deborah Young, Hollywood Reporter
Director: Hans Petter Moland
Norway | Norwegian | 2019 | Drama, Mystery | 122 minutes | NR
$12.00 for a 72 hour rental period.
HOW TO WATCH: TELEVISION (via the the downloaded APPLE TV or ANDROID app, or CHROMECAST) MOBILE DEVICE (iPhone, iPad, Android) | COMPUTER (by clicking on the link below).
For more information on how the rental works:
- Click the button above, or follow THIS LINK to purchase entry to our digital screening room.
- Create an account – it’s very easy! – and complete your purchase.
- Watch as much as you like for 72 hours!
- For any questions regarding streaming, device, connection, or payment issues, you will need to reference these links and reach out directly Eventive here.
- For non-streaming questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com