Madama Butterfly - The Met: Live in HD
You pick the date and time to watch in our Lincoln Quarantine Cinema between April 7 – April 13
Puccini's Madama Butterfly tells the heart-wrenching story of a young Japanese geisha who clings to the belief that her new husband, a visiting American naval officer, will stay faithful and return to her. In this live transmission from 2016, soprano Kristine Opolais stars as Cio-Cio-San, with tenor Roberto Alagna as Lt. Pinkerton, in Anthony Minghella’s beautiful, atmospheric production. Karel Mark Chichon conducts.
USA | Italian | 2016 | Music, Opera | 2 hours 28 minutes | NR
Virtual Tickets: $15.00. 50% of the proceeds support the Lincoln Theatre!
Renting a virtual film through the Lincoln is a great opportunity for patrons to show their support for us during quarantine. Many of the virtural films are available to send as gifts.
HOW TO WATCH: TELEVISION (via APPLE TV, ROKU, CHROMECAST, or downloaded app on your smart TV) | MOBILE DEVICE (iPhone, iPad, Android) | COMPUTER (by clicking on the streaming link).
For more information on how the rental works:
- Click the BUY TICKETS button above to purchase entry to our digital screening room.
- Create an account – it’s very easy! – and complete your purchase.
- For general help go to our Streaming Information Page HERE.
- For any questions regarding streaming, device, connection, or payment issues, reach out directly streaming platform HERE.
- For other questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org