OUR POPCORN POP UP is closed during renovations to our lobby. You can stop by the Lincoln's administration office at 313 W Kincaid from 9:00am to 5:00pm weekdays for tickets, info, and free popcorn!
HERE'S HOW CURBSIDE PICK UP WORKS:
1. Pre-order your Concessions and Videos in our NEW ONLINE STORE any time or call us at (360) 336-8955 between noon – 5:00pm Monday through Friday to place an order over the phone. Members: Your member discount code can be applied online. Please reach out to us if you don't have the code.
2. Videos will be issued on a first-come first-served basis. Choose from over 2500 titles in our Video Library! Click HERE for the full list. Click HERE to see just our most recent additions since COVID (over 700 titles), including TENET, PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN, BEANPOLE, FIRST COW, JOHN LEWIS:GOOD TROUBLE, MARTIN EDEN, BACURAU, DRIVEWAYS, and LET HIM GO. We will confirm availability when we receive your order. At $2 each, our new releases are less than Amazon and in our library months before Netflix. You can keep your videos for a week and return them any time through the video drop in our Box Office door!
3. Stop by the Lincoln's Box Office on First Street between noon – 5:00pm and a staff member will confirm and prepare your order (butter or no, video selection, etc.). If you'd like, you may call us again at (360) 336-8955 to let us know when you arrive and we will bring your pre-paid order curbside to you! There is designated parking for Curbside Pickup throughout Downtown Mount Vernon!
4. Walk up orders will be accepted between noon and 5:00pm but pre-orders will be given priority.
5. Off you go for your virtual theatre experience!
The Lincoln Theatre is dedicated to maintaining the health and safety of its patrons and staff during this time. Lincoln Theatre staff members will wear all PPE that has been recommended by the CDC. All patrons will be required to wear face coverings and we ask that you follow the physical distancing guideless of keeping 6 feet apart at a time.