WITH SAFETY OUR UTMOST PRIORITY, the Lincoln's Staff opened up our box office for a daily POPCORN PICK UP! Now that we are in Phase 2 of the Governor's Safe Start Plan we will be open every weekday from 12:00pm – 5:00pm to answer your questions, take your orders for our famous Popcorn, Lincoln Merch, Snacks and Rent Videos. To maintain physical distancing a one patron, with a family member, limit will be be enforced in our box office and face coverings will be required. Hope to see you there!
HERE'S HOW CURBSIDE PICK UP WORKS:
1. Pre-order your Concessions and Videos in our Online Store any time or call us at (360) 336-8955 between 12:00 – 5:00pm Weekdays to place an order over the phone. Members: Your member discount code can be applied online. Please reach out to us if you don't have the code.
2. You can pre-pay for your video rentals in our online store and then EMAIL US your requested titles. Videos will be issued on a first-come first-served basis. I would suggest ordering 3 or 4 rentals and be willing to make substitutions or select your titles when you arrive. You can peruse our massive video list of currently available titles HERE to help with your selection. Now that Skagit County is in Phase 2, one patron, with a family member, at a time will be allowed into our video store to help make that selection easier.At $2 each, our new releases are less than Amazon and in our library months before Netflix. Currently ALL of the titles on the list are available. You can keep your videos for a week and return them any time through the video drop in our Box Office door!
3. Stop by the Lincoln's Box Office on First Street between 12:00 – 5:00pm and a staff member or volunteer will confirm and prepare your order (butter or not, videos, etc). If you'd like, you may call us again at (360) 336-8955 to let us know you are on your way and we will bring your pre-paid order tcurbside to you!
4. Walk up orders will be accepted between 12:00 – 5:00pm but pre-orders will be given priority.
5. Off you go for your virtual theatre experience!
The Lincoln Theatre is dedicated to maintaining the health and safety of its patrons and staff during this time. Lincoln Theatre staff members and volunteers will wear all PPE that has been recommended by the CDC. Patrons are required to wear face coverings and we ask that you follow the physical distancing guidelines of keeping 6 feet apart.