The Lincoln's Staff and Volunteers had such a great time with our first Popcorn Pop Up we will be back, Friday, May 29 from 3:00 – 7:00pm to take your orders for Popcorn, Snacks and Video Rentals. To keep it simple we are limited your choices to Popcorn, Soda, Water, and Red Vines.
HERE'S HOW CURBSIDE PICK UP WORKS:
1. Pre-order your Concessions and Videos in our Online Store any time Friday or call us at (360) 336-8955 between 3:00 – 7:00pm to place an order over the phone. Members look for you discount code to arrive in a separate email. In order to keep transactions simple Member Discounts only will apply to pre-paid orders online or over the phone – not to walk-up orders.
2. You can pre-pay for your video rentals in our online store but you cannot select your films at this time. I would suggest ordering 3 or 4 rentals and be willing to make substitutions. You can peruse our massive video list here to help with your selection. At $2 each, our new releases are less than Amazon and in our library months before Netflix. Currently ALL of the titles on the list have been updated and are available and they will be issued on a first-come, first served basis. You can reserve you videos by emailing email@example.com. You can keep your videos for a week and return them any time through the mail slot in our door or at next Friday's Popcorn Pop Up!
3. Stop by the Lincoln's foyer on First Street between 3:00 – 7:00pm and a staff member or volunteer will confirm and prepare your order (butter or not). If you'd like, you may call us again at (360) 336-8955 to let us know you are on your way.
4. Walk up orders will be accepted between 3:00 – 7:00pm but pre-orders will be given priority.
5. Off you go for your virtual theatre experience!
The Lincoln Theatre is dedicated to maintaining the health and safety of its patrons and staff during this time. Lincoln Theatre staff members and volunteers will wear all PPE that has been recommended by the CDC. We recommend that our patrons do the same and ask that you follow the social distancing guideless of keeping 6 feet apart.