With COVID-19 cases rising in counties throughout the state — including Skagit — and new restrictions from the Governor, we are suspending our daily POPCORN PICK UP while we adapt it to new regulations for curbside pickup! Most of the tools are already in place including a new online ordering system with pickup times. We will be able to take your orders for all of our Concessions, including our famous Popcorn, Lincoln Merch, Snacks and Rent Videos online or over the phone.
HERE'S HOW CURBSIDE PICK UP WORKS:
1. Pre-order your Concessions and Videos in our NEW ONLINE STORE any time or call us at (360) 336-8955 between noon – 5:00pm Monday through Saturday to place an order over the phone. Members: Your member discount code can be applied online. Please reach out to us if you don't have the code.
2. Videos will be issued on a first-come first-served basis. Choose from over 2500 titles in our Video Library! Click HERE for the full list. Click HERE to see just our most recent additions since COVID (over 700 titles). Click HERE for a list our our Holiday Videos. We will confirm availability when we receive your order. At $2 each, our new releases are less than Amazon and in our library months before Netflix. You can keep your videos for a week and return them any time through the video drop in our Box Office door!
3. Stop by the Lincoln's Box Office on First Street between noon – 5:00pm and a staff member will confirm and prepare your order (butter or no, video selection, etc.). If you'd like, you may call us again at (360) 336-8955 to let us know when you arrive and we will bring your pre-paid order curbside to you! There is designated parking for Curbside Pickup throughout Downtown Mount Vernon!
4. Walk up orders will be accepted between noon and 5:00pm but pre-orders will be given priority.
5. Off you go for your virtual theatre experience!
The Lincoln Theatre is dedicated to maintaining the health and safety of its patrons and staff during this time. Lincoln Theatre staff members will wear all PPE that has been recommended by the CDC. All patrons will be required to wear face coverings and we ask that you follow the physical distancing guideless of keeping 6 feet apart at a time.