Secret Impressionists - Great Art on Screen documentary series
You pick the date and time to watch in our Lincoln Quarantine Cinema between April 28 – May 4
Secret Impressionists reveals the story of the art revolution sparked by the Impressionist movement of the late 1800s. The art-documentary unveils 50 previously unseen works by Impressionist masters Manet, Caillebotte, Renoir, Monet, Cézanne, Signac, Sisley, and Morisot.
Italy | Italian | 2020 | Documentary | 90 minutes | PG-13
Virtual Tickets: $10.00. 50% of the proceeds support the Lincoln Theatre!
Renting a virtual film through the Lincoln is a great opportunity for patrons to show their support for us during quarantine. Many of the virtural films are available to send as gifts.
HOW TO WATCH: TELEVISION (via APPLE TV, ROKU, CHROMECAST, or downloaded app on your smart TV) | MOBILE DEVICE (iPhone, iPad, Android) | COMPUTER (by clicking on the streaming link).
For more information on how the rental works:
- Click the BUY TICKETS button above to purchase entry to our digital screening room.
- Create an account – it’s very easy! – and complete your purchase.
- For general help go to our Streaming Information Page HERE.
- For any questions regarding streaming, device, connection, or payment issues, reach out directly streaming platform HERE.
- For other questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org