QUARANTINE CINEMA OFFERING
AVAILABLE BEGINNING JANUARY 22
January 23, 2021, marks the one year anniversary of the world's first COVID-19 lockdown of a city in Wuhan, China.
A raw, fly-on-the-wall recounting of hospital life in Wuhan in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic, 76 Days is an engrossing and potent documentary - and a surprisingly comforting portrait of humanity.
"That it's so artfully and elegantly observed, and packs such a candid wallop of feeling, atop its frontline urgency is testament to the grace and sensitivity of its directorial team, not just their timely savvy." - Owen Gleiberman, Variety
"Another 'can you believe it' story that I suspect will captivate people wherever they can see it." - Guy Lodge, Variety
In addition to the feature, there's a pre-recorded Q&A with director Hao Wu available to watch for free for all ticket buyers.
Director: Hao Wu, Weixi Chen
USA China | Mandarin with English subtitles | 2020 | Documentary | 93 minutes | NR
Virtual Tickets: $12.00. 50% of the proceeds support the Lincoln Theatre! Renting a virtual film through the Lincoln is a great opportunity for patrons to show their support for us during quarantine. Many of the virtural films are available to send as gifts.
HOW TO WATCH: TELEVISION (via APPLE TV, ROKU, CHROMECAST, or downloaded app on your smart TV) | MOBILE DEVICE (iPhone, iPad, Android) | COMPUTER (by clicking on the streaming link).
For more information on how the rental works:
- Click the BUY TICKETS button above to purchase entry to our digital screening room.
- Create an account – it’s very easy! – and complete your purchase.
- For general help go to our Streaming Information Page HERE.
- For any questions regarding streaming, device, connection, or payment issues, reach out directly streaming platform HERE.
- For other questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com